The CXA61 is 60 watts per channel of pure excitement. It's a punchy and upfront listen, without giving away detail or precision - so it's just as much at home in the mosh-pit as it is the conservatoire.
Because it's designed to deliver the maximum musical experience no matter where the music is coming from, the CXA61 has an entirely reengineered digital board featuring the industry-standard ESS Sabre ES9010 K2M digital-to-analogue convertor. The CXA61 can bring digital audio files up to state-of-the-art 32bit/384kHz and DSD256 resolutions vividly to life, combining convenience with performance in a way unheard-of until now.
- 60 Watts per channel with Class AB amplification for detailed and powerful audio performance
- High Quality DAC - Connect digital sources directly via TOSLINK and Coaxial
- Bluetooth aptX HD built in for a high quality wireless connection
- 4x RCA Analogue connections for all your sources
- USB Audio Input accepting up to 32bit/384kHz & DSD 256 digital files from Mac or PC