- KEF LS50 Meta (White)
- Cambridge Audio CXA81 Integrated Stereo Amplifier
- QED Classic 79 Strand Speaker Cable (3m) - Complimentary
KEF LS50 Meta
Every note. Every word. Every detail.
LS50 Meta is highly precise, emotionally engaging loudspeaker built on revolutionary acoustic technology. Designed around the Uni-Q 12th Generation with Metamaterial Absorption Technology driver array, this solid, compact loudspeaker is capable of delivering detailed sound anywhere in the room.
Metamaterial Absorption Technology eliminates 99% of high-frequency distortion for pure, natural sound
- 12th generation Uni-Q with MAT driver array for exceptional acoustic array
- Driver Performance Optimisation for enhanced sonic performance, less distortion and reduced coloration
- Patented off-set flexible port for reduced midrange coloration with exceptional levels of depth and detail
Uni-Q Driver Array
HF: 25mm (1 in.) vented aluminium dome with Metamaterial Absorption Technology
MF/LF: 130mm (5.25 in.) aluminium cone
Frequency range (-6dB):
47 Hz - 45 kHz
Typical in-room bass response (-6dB):
Frequency response (±3dB):
79 Hz - 28 kHz
Harmonic distortion (90dB, 1m):
<0,4% 175 Hz - 20 kHz
<0,1% 300 Hz - 10 kHz
Amplifier power (recommended):
Dimension (H x W x D):
302 x 200 x 280.5 mm
CAMBRIDGE AUDIO CXA81 INTEGRATED STEREO AMPLIFIER
CX Series 2. The Sound of Progress.
Half a decade after the CX range redefined performance at its price point, it’s time to reimagine, reengineer and reinvigorate. The all-new CXA61 and CXA81 integrated amplifiers build on the foundations laid (and the Awards won) by CXA60 and CXA80, but with a fresh and progressive perspective.
The CXA81 is poised, effortless and sophisticated. Its 80 watts per channel give it complete authority over music, and it wrings every emotional and musical nuance from your whole collection.
- 80-watts per channel with Class AB amplification for detailed and powerful audio performance
- Separate, symmetrical left and right channels are carefully engineered to deliver incredible sound-staging
- Balanced XLR inputs for low noise interference
- High quality DAC - Connect digital sources directly via TOSLINK and Coaxial
- USB Audio Input accepting up to 32bit/384kHz & DSD 256 digital files from Mac or PC
- Bluetooth aptX HD built-in