Earbuds that put sound first.
For the past 75 years, Sennheiser has put sound first. The new MOMENTUM True Wireless 2 is no different. Carefully crafted for the discerning listener, Sennheiser's MOMENTUM True Wireless 2 earbuds set new standards with the best possible sound quality, ultimate ease of use and a design made for all-day listening pleasure.
- Enjoy unrivalled stereo sound created by Sennheiser's unique 7mm dynamic audio drivers
- Switch off your surroundings and focus on the deep bass, the natural mids and the clear treble thanks to Active Noise Cancellation
- Experience uninterrupted play time with the new 7-hour battery life that can be extended up to 28 hours with the charging case
- In the mood for a movie marathon? With its ergonomic design, you can experience unbeatable sound in unbelievable comfort
- Control your exceptional sound with customisable touchpad technology built into both earbuds
What's in the box?
- MTW2 Earbuds
- Charging case
- Silicone ear adapter sets (in size XS, S, L - size M is provided on the product)
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable
First and foremost, thank you to the Atlas team for the quick response regarding my order, it was truly amazing of the service you have provided. As for the review, this is coming from someone who only has been using the AKG earbuds that Samsung has provided from their phones for the past 3 years. The size of the Sennheiser earbuds was a little daunting at first but after using it for a while, I got used to it. The included extra eartips were very helpful as the one came with the buds were a bit too big for my comfort. I've always liked Sennheiser sound profiles from using their IE80 a long time ago and seeing that this uses the 800 drivers, I had to take it for a spin. Enough to say that I'm absolutely appalled by the sound on these. From the thumping bass and the solid mids, I truly enjoyed every bit of the music I threw at it. As an added bonus, you are able to customize the EQ on this but, as my personal recommendation, using this with the Dolby Atmos setting turned on gave this a bit of welcoming kick. The first 10, 20 minutes with it, I felt like the earbuds were too big for me, it was putting some pressure onto my ears but after a change of tips and adjusting the position, I can say that wearing this for hours did not give me any problems at all. Overall I'm more than happy with the purchase as well as the amazing support I received from Atlas.
The product is great The delivery is superb (next day delivery) Great experience