We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by emailing us email@example.com
Collection of Personal Information
ATLAS® does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
When you create an ATLAS® account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from ATLAS®
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
-Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our agent. You must only submit to us or our Agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Terms & Conditions.
1. "Customer" refer to the party identified in this agreement that will be supplied goods.
2. "ATLAS®" refers to ATLAS SOUND & VISION SDN. BHD.
3. "Goods" refers to goods including hardware and software items to be provided by ATLAS® to customer.
4. The Customer acknowledges that by purchasing online, having register and submitting an order and making payment, a contract of sale is created, agreeing to be bound by the price and quantity listed on the document overleaf.
5. Only when all the outstanding payments have been received by ATLAS®, then shall any goods be passed to the Customer.
6. ATLAS® reserves the right to cease supply of Goods to the Customer at anytime.
7. Goods supplied are subject to modification by the manufacturer, resulting in some variation from the standard specifications. ATLAS® will not be held responsible for any such modification.
8. ATLAS® reserves the right to approve of reject any request to cancel or to reschedule a delivery. The Customer will bear all the cost and damages arising from ATLAS® approving the request.
9. Any cancellation of Sales Order after 30 days will incur an administrative charge of 10% of the total value of the goods.
10. All goods are to be collected within the 30 days of the agreed collection date. Any goods collected after this grace period will incur an administrative charge of 2% of the total value of the goods per month.
11. Goods sold and supplied are not refundable. In the event that the Goods is found to be faulty due to manufacture's defect, a 1 - to - 1 exchange is applicable within 7 days of the purchase date. No exchange will be made agter this grace period but will be directed to Service Center, warranty terms will still apply.
12. ATLAS® only warrants goods purchased from ATLAS® itself. The company warrants all parts defective in material or workmanship.
13. ATLAS® will, at our sole option, repair or replace any defective parts free of charge.
14. ATLAS® will not pay shipping or transportation charges from you to us.
15. All warranty period is deemed to have commenced from the date of receipt/delivery of the goods.
16. ATLAS® will not consider any claim for compensation, indemnity or refund until liability, if any, has been established or agreed with the manufacturer and where applicable the insurance company.
17. The warranty is valid on Bose® products in countries that have a Bose® subsidiary except for India. In countries with Bose® distributors, the prevailing local condition local condition and import duties will apply. The warranty for all other products is local and valid in Malaysia only.
18. In any circumstances, ATLAS® reserves the right to claim against the customer for all loss or damages incurred in the breach of these conditions.