This package consists of Ruark Audio MR1 Mk2 and Audio-Technica AT-LPW40WN Turntable.
RUARK AUDIO MR1 MK2
Ruark Audio's award winning MR1 Bluetooth speakers will provide remarkable sound in multiple applications. Flawless as computer speakers, ideal to use with a turntable and a fantastic way to improve the of your TV, MR1 Mk2 will fill any room with quality sound without dominating it, making them perfect for audiophiles and the design conscious alike.
- Class-leading sound quality
- Hand-crafted enclosures
- Bluetooth with aptX for CD quality wireless audio
- Digital optical input
- Auxiliary analogue input
- Compact remote control
- Custom-designed neodymium drive units
- Power-saving auto-standby function
- Intuitive controls with pinpoint status LEDs
- Active subwoofer output
- 2m quality braided speaker interconnect included
- Auto Mono operation (can also be used as a single unit)
- Compatible with BackPack II for mains free operation
AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-LPW40WN TURNTABLE
The Audio Technica AT-LPW40WN is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. It features an aesthetically pleasing anti-resonance MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) plinth with simulated walnut wood veneer to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds at 33-1/3 and 45 RPM.
- Walnut effect wood veneer finish
- Connect directly to speakers at home with the built-in phono preamplifier
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- AT-HS4 headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter with rubber mat
- Straight carbon-fiber tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control